The Summer Hill flour mill was built circa 1922, utilising the north-south goods railway line that was constructed during World War 1. The silos were added from the 1950s onwards. The flour mill has been owned by various companies, including Mungo Scott, Allied Flour & Starch and Goodman Fielder, and then Allied Mills.
Printed on quality, thick, matte paper.
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• 0.26 mm (10.3 mil) thick
• Black and white frame made from semi-hardwood alder
• Oak frame made from solid oak
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• 21 × 30cm posters are size A4
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia