Summer Hill’s famous Mungo Scott flour mill has been an icon of Sydney’s inner west skyline for nearly 100 years.
First opened in 1922 by Australian flour millers Mungo Scott Ltd, the building was used as a processing facility for wheat grown around New South Wales until 2009..
Printed on quality, thick, matte paper.
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• 0.26 mm (10.3 mil) thick
• Black and white frame made from semi-hardwood alder
• Oak frame made from solid oak
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• 21 × 30cm posters are size A4
There are no reviews yet.